Charo Carril Vigil (Arte y nuevos medios)//email_tisdoda@gmail.com

domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

SummerLab 2008


The second week of August was celebrated in Gijon - place where I was born, the Summerlab-in Laboral Art Centre-, a meeting of artists, hackers and activists, was very nice. An opportunity to learn, to see and to enter in touch with a lot of people with the same interests..I have learnt a bit of OpenFrameWorks, and the most important thing I managed one of the my aims, connecting the Arduino on-Line thanks to the help of an Asturian boy, David Pello – a “crack”-. Soon I will
show video to you. There I appear in the photo with those of OpenCV's workshop.
OpenCV´s is a application made in Pd to make “computer vision”, it detect bodies of people moving, also faces, hands etc...

http://flickr.com/photos/mentatkibernes/sets/72157607011265230/

0 comentarios :

Blogger made by Charo Carril from de editing XML methods of blogger support.

Powered by Blogger, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform